- Jesus died for my sins and rose again that I, too, may have eternal life. This is first and foremost. Eternal life is a changed life now and to live with Him forever in the next.
- Even though my son was diagnosed with Autism, I am blessed to be a mom and he is now a strong young man of faith. I see his disability as a blessing now because we did not have any troubles with bad behavior.
- When I was widowed at 25 and three months pregnant, I was able to fly from Germany to the U.S. God gave me the strength I needed to make it home.
- In both my first and current marriage, God gave me men who love and treasure me. I am married to my heart’s desire since 2006. I am blessed to be a part of a family of six now. God has gifted me with three wonderful children of my heart. I am honored to be a part of their lives.
- God sustained me through the loss of loved ones; my baby brother in 1977, my first husband in 1990, the passing of my maternal grandparents, and the death of my biological father this year.
- Before my bio father died, I was able to visit with him and make amends. God also gave me little hidden treasures along the way.
- God brought about reconciliation between my mother and I in 2014. We now have a better relationship.
- God continues to change me from the inside out. He made uncomfortable at times in order that I would grow. This occurred more than once, I assure you.
- God has blessed me with so many wonderful people to be connected with.
- I am not who I used to be. I no longer live in my past and I know who holds my future.
These are just a few of the ways. There are so many more. To God be the glory for things that He has done and yet to do.
I challenge you to think of 10 ways that God has shown His love for you.
My Prayer: Dear Father in heaven, I cannot possibly begin to tell you how grateful I am to You for all the ways that You have revealed Your great love to me. I want to tell everyone what You have done for me. All praise and glory belong to You. Amen.